Availability: Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Calgary eco-friendly hotel near Calgary Tower
A stay at Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel places you in the heart of Calgary, steps from Lunchbox Theatre and Calgary Tower.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Vertigo Theatre and Glenbow Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 384 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary weekday newspapers and coffee/tea makers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel provides a health club and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 23
- Total number of rooms - 384
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Traders Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
Starbucks - This coffee shop serves breakfast only.
Milestones - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15.95 and CAD 20.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 7.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25-38 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.