ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Yonezawa ryokan, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Onogawa Onsen and 6 miles (10 km) of Clan Uesugi’s Mausoleum. Uesugi Jinja Shrine and Matsugasaki Park are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This ryokan doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free WiFi and free self parking. Free newspapers are provided for your convenience.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Offering conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 14 guestrooms also have free WiFi and TVs.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
100.0% of guests recommend out of 18 reviews
About the Tofuya RyokanLocation 2493 Onogawa, Yonezawa, Yamagata-ken 992-0076
Tofuya Ryokan offers its guests hot springs. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tofuya Ryokan also features gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available.
- 14 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1994
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Yamagata (GAJ) (76.8 km / 47.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Tofuya Ryokan offers 14 air-conditioned accommodations with safes. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Coffee maker
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer available
- Air conditioning
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
Services include massages. Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 1080 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 1080 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Tofuya Ryokan Yonezawa
- Tofuya Ryokan
- Tofuya Yonezawa
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the ryokan before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.