Book your room at The St. Regis Washington, D.C.
With a stay at The St. Regis Washington, D.C., you'll be centrally located in Washington, minutes from Lafayette Square and White House.
This 5-star hotel is close to George Washington University and Ford's Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 179 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Premium TV channels and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features supervised childcare/activities, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The St. Regis Washington, D.C.. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has 1100 square feet (102 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
About the The St. Regis Washington, D.C.923 16th St Nw Washington DC 20006
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms are available.
A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1100 square feet (102 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury The St. Regis Washington, D.C.. For a fee, parking is available.
This 5-star Washington hotel is smoke free.
- 179 guestrooms or units
- 1100 sq ft of conference space
- 102 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Supervised kid's activities
- Business facilities
- Conference facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 4.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
The St. Regis Washington, D.C. offers 179 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- In-room dining
- LCD television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- DVD player
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Start your morning with a continental breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests of The St. Regis, Washington, DC enjoy complimentary access to a 24-hour fitness center, offering Technogym machines with personal television screens and iPod docking stations.
Runners can jog around Lafayette Park two blocks south in front of the White House, or on the Mall, two blocks behind the president's residence.
The 18-hole golf course Hains Point is two miles away, perched on the banks of the Potomac River. The course has a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course that's on the National Register for Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you need to make requests for accessibility needs, please complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when booking your stay.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 25.00 lb)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to hotel policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per night
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 4.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.00 per night
- Regis Hotel Washington St. D.C.
- St. Regis Washington D.C.
- St. Regis Washington D.C. Hotel
- St. Regis D.C. Hotel
- St. Regis D.C.
- Washington Dc St Regis
- St Regis Washington Dc
- The St. Regis Washington, d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
Awards & Affiliations
- The St. Regis Washington, D.C. is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.