With a stay at The St. Regis Washington, D.C., you'll be centrally located in Washington, minutes from Ellipse and White House.
This 5-star hotel is close to George Washington University and Ford's Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 172 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and premium TV channels are also offered to provide entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features at this hotel include wedding services and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has 2508 square feet (233 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
About the The St. Regis Washington, D.C.
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms are available.
A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 2508 square feet (233 square meters) and includes conference space. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the luxury The St. Regis Washington, D.C.. For a fee, parking is available.
This 5-star Washington hotel is smoke free.
- 172 guestrooms or units
- 7 conference rooms
- 2508 sq ft of conference space
- 233 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
The St. Regis Washington, D.C. offers 172 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- DVD player
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Decanter - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
St Regis Bar - This bar serves light fare only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a continental breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Runners can jog around Lafayette Park two blocks south in front of the White House, or on the Mall, two blocks behind the president's residence.
The 18-hole golf course Hains Point is two miles away, perched on the banks of the Potomac River. The course has a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course that's on the National Register for Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 75.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 25.00 lb)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.00 per night
- Regis Hotel Washington St. D.C.
- St. Regis Washington D.C.
- St. Regis Washington D.C. Hotel
- St. Regis D.C. Hotel
- St. Regis D.C.
- Washington Dc St Regis
- St Regis Washington Dc
- The St. Regis Washington, d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
You should know
Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The St. Regis Washington, D.C. is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.