ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Washington D.C. stay
Within a 15-minute walk of this Downtown Washington D.C. hotel, you'll find Ford's Theater and Capital One Arena. White House and Washington Monument are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Dining options, 4 bars/lounges
This smoke-free hotel's 4 restaurants, 4 bars/lounges, and 24-hour fitness center are some of the featured amenities. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 15 conference rooms, business center, and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free.
The 1175 guestrooms feature comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, WiFi, and Smart TVs with cable channels.
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC ratings based on 18 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
Nice place but....
DC pride weekend
would go here again
Service with a Smile!!
better then expected
Not what I expected
About the Marriott Marquis Washington, DCLocation 901 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001
There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 4 bars/lounges. You'll find a business center on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 15 meeting rooms available. A 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Marriott Marquis Washington, DC. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Washington hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 1175 guestrooms or units
- 16 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 4 bars or lounges
- 30600 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2014
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) (9 km / 5.6 mi)
- Train station: Washington Union Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: 7th St. Convention Center Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC offers 1175 accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 42-inch Smart televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Washington hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Anthem - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Open daily.
The Dignitary - This bar specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Open daily.
Lobby Bar - This bar specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
High Velocity Sports Bar - This sports bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Arroz - This restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 16.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 47 per day (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marquis Marriott Washington DC
- Marquis Washington DC
- Marriott Marquis
- Marriott Marquis Hotel Washington DC
- Marriott Marquis Washington DC
- Marriott Washington DC Marquis
- Washington DC Marquis
- Washington DC Marriott Marquis
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.