ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Washington D.C. stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Chinatown hotel, you'll find Capital One Arena and Walter E. Washington Convention Center. International Spy Museum and CityCenterDC are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the spa tub and free buffet breakfast each morning.
Free Internet, cable TV
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 228 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as TVs with cable channels. Premium bedding, coffee/tea makers, and free local calls are also available.
Hampton Inn Washington-Downtown-Convention Center, DC ratings based on 59 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hampton Inn Washington-Downtown-Convention Center, DC
Great location and staff
Great hotel for the price.
Experiencing Washington, DC
aging hotel in a mediocre location
Great breakfast selection
About the Hampton Inn Washington-Downtown-Convention Center, DCLocation 901 6th St Nw, Washington, DC 20001
Hampton Inn Washington-Downtown-Convention Center, DC offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A business center and a meeting room are available. A terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the business-friendly Hampton Inn Washington-Downtown-Convention Center, DC. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Washington hotel is smoke free.
- 228 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- Breakfast available (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) (10.1 km / 6.2 mi)
- Train station: Washington Union Station (1.5 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Gallery Place Chinatown Station (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hampton Inn Washington-Downtown-Convention Center, DC offers 228 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Washington hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Sixth Street Bar and Food - This bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hampton Inn Hotel Washington-Downtown-Convention Center
- Hampton Inn Washington-Downtown-Convention Center
- Hampton Inn Washington-Downtown-Convention Center Hotel
- Hampton Inn Washington-Downtown-Convention Center DC Hotel
- Hampton Inn Washington-Downtown-Convention Center DC
- Hampton Inn Washington Downtown Convention Center
- Hampton ton Convention Center
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.