ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this Mestre hotel, you'll find Piazza Ferretto and Municipal Tower of Mestre. Porto Marghera and Forte Marghera are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities and in-room childcare. Traveling for business? Take advantage of the express check-in, express check-out, and conference space.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 92 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and minibars. LCD TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities include room service and Frette Italian sheets.
Hotel Ambasciatori ratings based on 13 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Ambasciatori
You can find a better place...
Don't Know If It's Nice Because I Couldn't Stay
I recommend this hotel. I had a good experience with them. Very helpful, always available for all your needs.
Staff was welcoming and an excellent value
Good hotel in a good location.
Convenient and well run hotel
Pleasant Hotel in an ideal location.
Exactly as advertised -- Would stay here again
About the Hotel AmbasciatoriLocation Corso Del Popolo 221, Mestre, VE 30172
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the family-friendly Hotel Ambasciatori. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Mestre hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 92 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 1964
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) (10 km / 6.2 mi)
- Train station: Venice-Mestre Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Ambasciatori offers 92 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature Frette Italian sheets. A pillow menu is available. 20-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Mestre hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Frette Italian linens
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Hotel Ambasciatori has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ambasciatori Hotel
- Ambasciatori Mestre
- Hotel Ambasciatori Mestre
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- To adhere to national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.