ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of this Venezia-Murano-Burano hotel, you'll find Academy Gallery and Peggy Guggenheim Museum. Ca' Rezzonico and Grand Canal are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. 4 coffee shops/cafés offer dining options, while a poolside bar and a 24-hour health club are also on site.
Free wired Internet, refrigerators
Offering conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 379 guestrooms also have free wired Internet and 24-hour room service. WiFi, LED TVs, and minibars are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 8039 reviews
About the Hilton Molino Stucky VeniceLocation Isola Della Giudecca 810, Venice, VE 30133
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. There are 3 restaurants and 4 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. A spa tub, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the luxury Hilton Molino Stucky Venice. An area shuttle within 10 meters is available for a fee. This 5-star Venice hotel is smoke free.
- 379 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 4 coffee shops
- Built in 2005
- Bar by the pool
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) (16.4 km / 10.2 mi)
- Train station: Venice Santa Lucia Station (3.9 km / 2.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle within 10 meters available for a surcharge
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice offers 379 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include safes and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Aromi Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Bacaromi Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Rialto Lounge & Bar - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Skyline - Onsite cocktail bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Il Molino - This restaurant serves breakfast only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
Eforea Spa has 5 treatment rooms. Services include massages and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 4 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 180 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 75 per accommodation, per day
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 33 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 75 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 180 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 20.00 per person and includes use of:
- Spa tub
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Molino Stucky
- Hilton Molino Stucky Hotel
- Hilton Molino Stucky Hotel Venice
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
- Hilton Venice Molino Stucky
- Molino Stucky
- Molino Venice
- Stucky Molino Venice
- Venice Molino Stucky
- Venice Stucky
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.