ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of the hotel, you'll find Setonaikai National Park and Tonosho Port. Angel Road and Saikoji Temple are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. Take advantage of the self parking.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
57.0% of guests recommend out of 65 reviews
About the New Kankai Honkan Tenku Hotel KairoLocation 1135 Ko, Tonosho-cho, Shozu-gun, Kagawa,, Tonosho, Kagawa (prefecture)
New Kankai Honkan Tenku Hotel Kairo offers its guests an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Parking is available for a fee.
- 50 guestrooms or units
Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
New Kankai Honkan Tenku Hotel Kairo offers 50 accommodations.
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets are welcome for a fee
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- New Kankai Honkan Tenku Hotel Kairo KAGAWA
- New Kankai Honkan Tenku Kairo KAGAWA
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.