ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Your stay at this St. Gallen hotel places you within a 10-minute walk of Red Square and Textile Museum. Abbey Library of Saint Gall and St. Gallen Small Theater are also within half a mile (1 km).
A bar/lounge and a terrace are featured at this hotel, along with self parking. Guests will appreciate free perks like buffet breakfast and WiFi in public areas. A business center, a garden, and express check-in are also on offer.
The 34 soundproofed guestrooms offer minibars and room service. Flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities include coffee/tea makers and free newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 185 reviews
About the Sorell Hotel City WeissensteinLocation Davidstrasse 22-24, St. Gallen, SG 9000
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December), Christmas Eve (24 December), New Year's Day (1 January), and New Year's Eve (31 December):
- Dining venue
- Front desk
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business center on site. Spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at Sorell Hotel City Weissenstein. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star St. Gallen hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 34 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Microwave (on request)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Zurich (ZRH) (83.4 km / 51.8 mi)
- Train station: St. Gallen St. Fiden Station (3.4 km / 2.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Sorell Hotel City Weissenstein offers 34 accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guests can make use of the in-room coffee/tea makers and minibars. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Additionally, rooms include fans and blackout drapes/curtains. Microwaves and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6 PM - 10:30 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
For bookings of five rooms or more, this property charges 100% for cancellations 14 days or less prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6 PM - 10:30 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 50.0 per night.
- Pets: CHF 20 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 1 year of age.
- Tourism fee: CHF 4 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CHF 24 per day
- Pet fee: CHF 20 per pet, per stay
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: CHF 120.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 50.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sorell City Weissenstein
- Sorell City Weissenstein St. Gallen
- Sorell Hotel City Weissenstein
- Sorell Hotel City Weissenstein St. Gallen
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 3 stars.