ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Seattle stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Belltown hotel, you'll find Seattle Paramount Theatre and Washington State Convention Center. Westlake Center and Nordstrom are also within half a mile (1 km).
Renovated in 2015
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. A grocery/convenience store, express check-out, and a computer station are also on offer.
Free Internet, MP3 docks
The 222 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as MP3 docks. Other amenities include flat-screen TVs, refrigerators, and room service.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 745 reviews
About the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle DowntownLocation 1821 Boren Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown was completed in 2015. This 3-star Seattle hotel is smoke free.
- 222 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 3 conference rooms
- Built in 2015
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Convenience store
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) (23.9 km / 14.9 mi)
- Train station: King Street Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Metro station: Westlake Ave Hub Station (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown offers 222 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with pay movies. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
The Garden Grille - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Garden Grill Bar - This bar specializes in American cuisine. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown Hotel
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown Seattle
- Seattle Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown Hotel
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown Seattle
- Hilton Garden Inn Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Seattle Downtown
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.