ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Santa Marta
With a stay at this Historic Center hotel, you'll be steps from Simon Bolivar Park and Tairona Gold Museum. Santa Marta Beach and Camellón Rodrigo de Bastidas Park are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi in public areas, and a terrace. Enjoy the free full breakfast each morning. A computer station and dry cleaning are also provided.
Free Internet, cable TV
The 14 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, TVs with cable channels, and minibars. Egyptian cotton sheets, rainfall showerheads, and safes are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
14.0% of guests recommend out of 40 reviews
About the Hotel Bahia BlancaLocation Carrera 1 N° 11-13, Santa Marta, Magdalena 470001
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Taxes not included
- Gratuities not included
- Minibar not included
There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business center on site. Hotel Bahia Blanca also features a terrace, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This Santa Marta hotel is smoke free.
- 14 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front-desk safe
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar) (16.9 km / 10.5 mi)
Hotel Bahia Blanca offers 14 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- Cable channels
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Designer toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
BAHIA - Onsite coffee shop.
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Hotel Bahia Blanca
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Hotel Bahia Blanca Santa Marta
- Bahia Blanca Santa Marta
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.