ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Redwood Shores hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Marlin Park and Hiller Aviation Museum. Laurie Meadows Park and Casanova Park are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Free airport shuttle
This hotel features an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free airport shuttle. There's a bar/lounge on site, and concierge services and free newspapers are also provided.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
Boasting comforts such as Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters, the 421 guestrooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Other amenities include free WiFi, wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels.
Pullman San Francisco Bay ratings based on 79 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Pullman San Francisco Bay
Aug 8, 2018 by Pullman GM
Glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked our beds and jogging trails. Thank you very much for staying with us, we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Richard
Aug 5, 2018 by Pullman GM
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry for the inconvenience with the cooling tower experiencing a malfunction during your stay. Fortunately, we were able to rush the part from out of state for same-day delivery and had it installed by 2 AM. I truly hope you understand our position with this important and unpredictable matter. Looking forward to being of service to you again in the near future, thank you very much for staying with us. Richard.
Nice short stay
Jun 8, 2018 by Pullman GM
Thank you very much for your review. I am very glad to read that your room was clean and modern and that our team members were of service to you. I can understand your feedback regarding additional expenses, please know that we try very hard at staying competitive or just below what the local hotels charge. I hope you understand our position with this important matter. At your service, Richard
Pullman Hotel Experience
The name is deceiving, it's 30 miles from the bay.
Close to interstate sync easy to find.
$25.00 to park
Big city service tucked away next to a Lagoon
Nice hotel with great room and view
About the Pullman San Francisco BayLocation 223 Twin Dolphin Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065
Pullman San Francisco Bay offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 17000 square feet (1579 square meters). Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the eco-friendly Pullman San Francisco Bay. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free during limited hours. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Redwood City hotel.
- 1 building
- 421 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 17000 sq ft of conference space
- 1579 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1987
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (17.8 km / 11 mi)
- Train station: Belmont Station (2.3 km / 1.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Pullman San Francisco Bay offers 421 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Refrigerators, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Scroll Waterside Kitchen - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Scroll Bar - This bar serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The hotel offers an outdoor pool and patio area. Inside, the fitness center is equipped with cardio machines and free weights. Complimentary towels are also provided.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available from 7 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered from 7 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 27 and USD 50 for adults, USD 27 and USD 50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 4.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 4.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 300 per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sofitel Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel San Bay Francisco
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay
- Redwood City Sofitel
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Redwood City
- Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel
- Pullman San Francisco Bay Redwood City
You should know
- Pullman San Francisco Bay offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.