ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Royal Tunbridge Wells retreat
At this hotel, you'll be steps from Assembly Hall Theater and Tunbridge Wells Museum and Art Gallery. Also, Trinity Theatre is within half a mile (1 km) and Pantiles is within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Self parking, a garden, and dry cleaning are also offered.
Free WiFi, plasma TVs
In addition to plasma TVs with cable channels, the 34 guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include minibars, Egyptian cotton sheets, and coffee/tea makers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
77.0% of guests recommend out of 1076 reviews
About the Hotel du Vin & Bistro Tunbridge WellsLocation Crescent Road, Royal Tunbridge Wells, England TN1 2LY
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Hotel du Vin & Bistro Tunbridge Wells also features tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and concierge services. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Royal Tunbridge Wells hotel is smoke free.
- 34 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (38.7 km / 24 mi)
- Train station: Tunbridge Wells Central Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Tunbridge Wells offers 34 accommodations with minibars and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Plasma televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily.
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Tunbridge Wells has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per stay
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 5.70 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bistro Tunbridge Wells
- Hotel Vin & Bistro Tunbridge Wells
- Hotel Vin Bistro Tunbridge Wells Royal Tunbridge Wells
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.