ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Salario guesthouse, you'll find Via XX Settembre and Villa Borghese. Borghese Gallery and Via Veneto are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Renovated in 2018
Free WiFi in public areas, a garden, and luggage storage are available at this guesthouse.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 6 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and private yards. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include minibars and rainfall showerheads.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 152 reviews
About the Quo Vadis InnLocation Via Bergamo 43, Rome, RM 00198
As a guest of Quo Vadis Inn, you'll find tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and an elevator (lift). Public spaces have free WiFi. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Quo Vadis Inn was completed in December 2018. This Rome guesthouse is smoke free.
- 6 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2012
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) (32.2 km / 20 mi)
- Train station: Rome Termini Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Castro Pretorio Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Quo Vadis Inn offers 6 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. These individually decorated and furnished accommodations include desks. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private outdoor space
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Corso d'Italia, 92 (The Guesthouse)
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Check-in for this property is based at a different location, corso italia nr. 92 "the guesthouse"
This property does not have a front desk. The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, guests will need to go to Corso d'Italia, 92 (The Guesthouse)
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 8:00 PM (amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Quo Vadis Inn
- Quo Vadis Inn Rome
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Quo Vadis Inn offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.