ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to airport
Your stay at this Botafogo hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Flamengo Beach and Sugar Loaf Mountain. Copacabana Beach and Avenida Atlantica are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Renovated in 2016
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Guests will appreciate free perks like buffet breakfast and WiFi in public areas. Luggage storage and a safe deposit box are also provided.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 20 guestrooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and offer free WiFi and minibars. Other amenities include safes, showers, and phones.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 76 reviews
About the OYO Hotel Plaza SpaniaLocation Rua Muniz Barreto, 554, Rio de Janeiro, RJ 22251-090
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. OYO Hotel Plaza Spania also features a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator (lift). A complete renovation of OYO Hotel Plaza Spania was completed in January 2016. This 3-star Rio de Janeiro hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 20 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) (7.4 km / 4.6 mi)
- Train station: Rio de Janeiro Central Station (6.2 km / 3.9 mi)
- Metro station: Botafogo Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
OYO Hotel Plaza Spania offers 20 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Separate bedroom
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
OYO Hotel Plaza Spania has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available. For guests' safety, the property includes a fire extinguisher in each accommodation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: BRL 40 per 24 hours
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Plaza Spania Rio de Janeiro
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.