ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
Steps from the resort, you'll find Rotary Park and Peach. Okanagan Beach and Penticton Art Gallery are also within half a mile (1 km).
Renovated in 2017
This eco-friendly resort features a private beach, a nightclub, and a marina. Enjoy beachfront dining and relax with sun loungers and beach umbrellas. Families will appreciate supervised childcare, along with kayaking.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 273 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include furnished balconies or patios, 24-hour room service, and premium bedding.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
62.0% of guests recommend out of 706 reviews
About the Penticton Lakeside Resort and Conference CentreLocation 21 Lakeshore Dr W, Penticton, BC V2A7M5
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. Summer fun is a breeze at Penticton Lakeside Resort and Conference Centre with activities like parasailing, water skiing, and kayaking. There are 4 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. This eco-friendly resort also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a spa tub, and a garden. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Penticton Lakeside Resort and Conference Centre was completed in July 2017. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Penticton resort.
- 273 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 buildings
- 4 dining venues
- Built in 1982
- Bar on the beach
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Ski equipment storage
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Fireplace in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Penticton, BC (YYF-Penticton Regional) (8.2 km / 5.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, and extended parking available for a surcharge
Penticton Lakeside Resort and Conference Centre offers 273 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. This Penticton resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and complimentary toiletries. Microwaves and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast for a fee.
The Hooded Merganser - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Bufflehead - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Barking Parrot Bar - This beach pub specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Summer Beach Bar - This beachfront pub specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach and a marina are featured at the resort. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Parasailing on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 10.00 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 10 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 5.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lakeside Resort Convention
- Penticton Lakeside Convention Centre Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre & Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Hotel Convention Centre
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre And Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Hotel Penticton
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Casino
- Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Casino
- Lakeside Convention Centre Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Resort
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre
- Penticton Lakeside
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Conference Centre
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.