ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Your stay at this 12th Arrondissement hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Opera Bastille and Place des Vosges. Jardin des Plantes and Grande Galerie de l'Evolution are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features a bar/lounge, free WiFi in public areas, and a terrace. There's luggage storage and multilingual staff can provide around-the-clock assistance.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and hair dryers. Flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities include premium bedding and safes.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 94 reviews
About the Motel One Paris-Porte DoréeLocation 295 Avenue de Daumesnil, Paris, 75012
Motel One Paris-Porte Dorée offers its guests a terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services. WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. This Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 255 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Paris Bercy Bourgogne-Pays d'Auvergne Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: Porte Doree Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
Motel One Paris-Porte Dorée offers 255 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and hair dryers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0 per night for guests up to 17 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11.50 for adults and EUR 11.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).