ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Nashville stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Downtown Nashville hotel, you'll find Ryman Auditorium and Tennessee State Capitol. Bridgestone Arena and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 4 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 161 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Room service, free newspapers, and free local calls are also available.
Hotel Indigo Nashville ratings based on 17 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Indigo Nashville
Good, not great
Awesome! Weekend get away
Nice hotel, but a little run down
awesome hotel close to everything
So not worth the money...
The Hotel Indigo is first class at a reasonable price.
About the Hotel Indigo NashvilleLocation 301 Union Street, Nashville, TN 37201
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 4 meeting rooms available. A 24-hour fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Indigo Nashville. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Nashville hotel is smoke free.
- 161 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 2 buildings
- 6000 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1905
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) (12.3 km / 7.6 mi)
- Train station: Nashville Riverfront Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Indigo Nashville offers 161 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers. 48-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include showers, slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Nashville hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
District Bar and Lounge - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 75 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75.00 per stay
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 409.00 per day (for stays between 10 06 - 14 06)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 15.00 for adults and USD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Indigo Nashville
- Indigo Nashville
- Nashville Hotel Indigo
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.