Book a hotel near Museo de la Pintura Mural Teotihuacana, Teotihuacan
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Museo de la Pintura Mural Teotihuacana
Museo de la Pintura Mural Teotihuacana Hotel & Travel Guide
Museo de la Pintura Mural Teotihuacana is definitely a place worth exploring.
You'll be pleased you journeyed to its home in Teotihuacan, approximately 25 miles (40 kilometers) from Mexico City, the national capital.
If you're not intending to stray too far from Museo de la Pintura Mural Teotihuacana, you can stay at one of the 8 hotel options that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. A lot of people enjoy the Hotel Quinto Sol, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Posada Jade Teotihuacán, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you would rather put aside a bit of your hard-earned cash for some of the more important things in life, spend a night at one of the budget-friendly solutions that are not too far away. You could try the Hostal Tamoanchan - Hostel and the Casa de Barro.
Famished tourists like to eat at La Caverna (Purificacion, San Juan Teotihuacan de Arista) when they need a meal. It's situated a meager 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. Perhaps bars are your thing? For a comforting evening drink, you don't want to miss 5 estrellas (Carretera San Juan a Pirámides S/N, Barrio de Purificacion, San Juan Teotihuacan de Arista), which is also close.
Other Things to Do Near Museo de la Pintura Mural TeotihuacanaYou'll be able to explore a variety of other attractions after your outing to Museo de la Pintura Mural Teotihuacana:
- Teotihuacan Archaeological Site is a spot that will transport you back in time. You'll have the chance to see an archaeological dig, in addition to some of the fascinating items that were discovered.
- If you're naturally curious, make sure to schedule time to go on a tour of Palacio de Quetzalpapálotl. This popular attraction offers guests a fascinating look at an archaeological dig site, as well as some of the items that were found during the dig!
- Anyone interested in history will like a few hours at Pyramid of the Sun.
- For an adventure that digs up the past, go to Pyramid of the Moon, where you can witness a real archaeological dig.
- For an expedition into the distant past, make your way to La Ciudadela, where you'll witness evidence of a real archaeological dig.