ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
At this Gay Village hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Sainte-Catherine Street and University of Quebec-Montreal, both within a 5-minute walk. Also, St. Denis Theatre is within half a mile (1 km) and The Underground City is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the fitness center and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and concierge services.
Free WiFi, LED TVs
Boasting comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus, the 353 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and LED TVs with cable channels. Coffee/tea makers, free local calls, and hair dryers are also available.
Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal ratings based on 36 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal
Jul 19, 2019 by Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal
Dear guest, thank you for taking the share your impressions. Please rest assured that we have forward your comment on the broken toilet to our manager for immediate action. In regard to our room conditions, we are pleased to inform you that an updated program of our facilities is under constant development extending over a certain time. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in order to offer you an experience that meets your expectations.
Sep 12, 2018 by Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal
Dear guest. Thank you for your comment. We are happy that you enjoy the cleaness of our hotel. Your comments allow us to maintain our commitment to quality service. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will definitely share your observation with the hotel manager.
Jun 16, 2017 by Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal
Dear guest, Thank you for your feedback. It is always a pleasure to read such a beautiful review and we are happy to have fulfilled your expectations. Do not hesitate to come back, it will be a pleasure to welcome you.
Our room smelled a little like a gym locker room.
Mold and Rust in the tub and the Bathroom
Nice clean secure hotel and close to Gay district.
Great location fun town.
A solid 3-1/2 star, but location is not the best
About the Hôtels Gouverneur MontréalLocation 1415, rue Saint-Hubert, Montreal, QC H2L3Y9
Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal offers its guests an indoor pool and a fitness center. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 7976 square feet (741 square meters) and includes conference space. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the business-friendly Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Montreal hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 353 guestrooms or units
- 30 levels
- 7976 sq ft of conference space
- 741 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1974
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) (20.2 km / 12.6 mi)
- Train station: Montreal Central Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Metro station: Berri-UQAM Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal offers 353 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 40-inch LED televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. This Montreal hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 40.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 44 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Minimum guest age is 18
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 40.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Gouverneur Dupuis
- Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal Montreal
- Gouverneur Place Dupuis Montréal
- Gouverneur Place Dupuis Montréal Montreal
- Hotel Gouverneur Dupuis
- Hotel Gouverneur Montréal
- Hotel Gouverneur Place
- Hotel Place Dupuis
- Hotel Place Dupuis Montréal
- Place Dupuis Hotel
- Place Dupuis Montréal
- Gouverneur Hotel
- Gouverneur Montreal
- Gouverneur Montréal Montreal
- Gouverneur Montréal
- Gouverneur Hotel Montreal
- Hotels Gouverneur Montreal
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.