ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Minneapolis stay
At this Downtown Minneapolis hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Minneapolis Convention Center and Nicollet Mall, both within a 5-minute walk. Orpheum Theatre and State Theatre are also within half a mile (1 km).
Dining options, 3 bars/lounges
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants and 3 bars/lounges. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, express check-out, and airport shuttle. Valet parking, a coffee shop, and a lobby fireplace are also offered.
The 136 guestrooms feature 24-hour room service, TVs with digital channels, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Other amenities include WiFi, wired Internet, and refrigerators.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 361 reviews
About the Hotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, MinneapolisLocation 201 S 11th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 15 December 2018 to 30 June 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Guests will have access to the following alternate facilities during the renovation:
- Recreational facilities
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. The luxury Hotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Minneapolis also features multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a fee, parking is available. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. This 4.5-star Minneapolis hotel is smoke free.
- 136 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.) (15.9 km / 9.9 mi)
- Train station: St. Paul - Minneapolis Station (9.2 km / 5.7 mi)
- Metro station: Nicollet Mall Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Minneapolis offers 136 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Premium digital television is provided. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (heating)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Monello - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Venetia - This lobby lounge specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Constantine - This cocktail bar specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 5.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 5.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 60 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 60 (from 14 to 17 years old)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Ivy
- Hotel Ivy Luxury Collection Hotel
- Hotel Ivy Luxury Collection Hotel Minneapolis
- Ivy Hotel
- Ivy Luxury Collection
- Ivy Luxury Collection Minneapolis
You should know
- Hotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Minneapolis offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.