ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
A stay at this Laureles - Estadio hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Atanasio Giradot Stadium and 2 miles (3 km) of Botero Plaza. Palacio de la Cultura and Park of Lights are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant and a fitness center are featured at this hotel. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the free full breakfast each morning.
Free WiFi, LED TVs
In addition to free WiFi, the 127 guestrooms offer LED TVs and ceiling fans. Other amenities include hair dryers, showers, and free toiletries.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
70.0% of guests recommend out of 63 reviews
About the Hotel Sauces Del EstadioLocation Carrera 69 #49A - 30, Medellin, Antioquia 50034
There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Hotel Sauces Del Estadio also features a fitness center and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This 3-star Medellin hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 127 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front-desk safe
- Computer for guest use
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Medellin (MDE-Jose Maria Cordova Intl.) (45.4 km / 28.2 mi)
- Metro station: Estadio Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
Hotel Sauces Del Estadio offers 127 accommodations with hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- LED television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Hotel Sauces Del Estadio has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 10 AM
- Check-in time ends at 10:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Hotel Sauces Estadio
- Sauces Estadio
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.