ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Mecca
With a stay at this well-placed hotel, you'll be half a mile (1 km) from Well of Zamzam and within 2 miles (3 km) of Abraj Al-Bait Towers. Kaaba and Great Mosque of Mecca are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Multiple dining options
This hotel features 2 restaurants, a coffee shop, and free WiFi in public areas. Traveling for business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-in, and conference space. A hair salon, express check-out, and dry cleaning are also on offer.
Fireplaces, free WiFi
Boasting fireplaces, the 255 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and balconies. TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include room service and coffee/tea makers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 234 reviews
About the Le Meridien MakkahLocation King Abdulaziz Road, Mecca, 13700
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. Public spaces have free WiFi. A business center and a meeting room are available. The luxury Le Meridien Makkah also features tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services.
- 255 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2003
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.) (97.5 km / 60.6 mi)
Le Meridien Makkah offers 255 air-conditioned accommodations with fireplaces and safes. Rooms open to balconies. Cable television is provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Mecca hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Shahd Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Rand Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 12:30 PM
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A valid permit to perform Hajj must be presented at the airport and hotel check-in from July 25-August 25, 2019. Guests without valid permits will not be able to check-in. For permit-related questions, please contact the hotel or airline directly. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 5 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SAR 125.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 65 for adults and SAR 0 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 125.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Makkah Meridien
- Meridien Makkah
- Meridien Makkah Hotel
- Meridien Makkah Hotel Mecca
- Meridien Makkah Mecca
- Le Meridien Hotel Makkah
- Le Meridien Makkah Hotel Mecca
- Le Meridien Makkah Mecca
- Le Meridien Mecca
- Mecca Le Meridien
You should know
- Only Muslims can go into the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- In accordance with local laws, unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms. Guests are obligated to provide proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't served or allowed at Le Meridien Makkah.