ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Madrid getaway
With a stay at this Golden Triangle of Art hotel, you'll be steps from Congress of Deputies and Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum. Fountain of Neptune and Parroquia Jesus de Medinaceli are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-out, and valet parking. There's a sauna on site, and a 24-hour front desk and a terrace are also provided.
Soaking tubs, comfy beds
The 470 soundproofed guestrooms offer WiFi and comfy beds. Other amenities include deep soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service, and LED TVs.
The Westin Palace, Madrid ratings based on 12 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Westin Palace, Madrid
Westin Palace - Madrid's finest
This is a lovely, historic grand dame of a hotel
Service and hotel not quite up to a 5 Star standard
Would stay again
The best Hotel in Madrid
About the The Westin Palace, MadridLocation Plaza de las Cortes, 7, Madrid, Madrid 28014
The Westin Palace, Madrid offers its guests a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. A business center and limo/town car service are available. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury The Westin Palace, Madrid. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Madrid hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 470 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 1912
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) (17.9 km / 11.1 mi)
- Train station: Madrid Recoletos Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Sevilla Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Palace, Madrid offers 470 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Premium channels
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
The Westin Palace, Madrid has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 66 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 66 per night.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 39 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 19 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 19 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 38.77 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 66 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 66 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Madrid Palace Westin
- Madrid Westin Palace
- Palace Madrid
- Palace Madrid Westin
- Westin Madrid
- Westin Madrid Palace
- Westin Palace
- Westin Palace Hotel
- Westin Palace Hotel Madrid
- Westin Palace Madrid
- The Westin Palace Madrid Hotel Madrid
- Westin Palace Madrid Hotel
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Westin Palace, Madrid is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.