ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
Within a 10-minute walk of this London City Centre hotel, you'll find Oxford Street and Hyde Park. Park Lane and Marble Arch are also within half a mile (1 km).
Renovated in 2017
This hotel features an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. You'll appreciate the fitness center, bar/lounge, and laundry facilities.
WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 240 guestrooms have flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and offer WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers, pillow menus, and free weekday newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 1873 reviews
About the London Marriott Hotel Marble ArchLocation 134 George Street, London, England W1H 5DN
As a guest of London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business center. Event space at this hotel measures 2917 square feet (271 square meters) and includes conference space. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch was completed in January 2017. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 240 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 2917 sq ft of conference space
- 271 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1972
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (27.1 km / 16.8 mi)
- Train station: London Paddington Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Edgware Road Underground Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch offers 240 accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. A pillow menu is available. 50-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This London hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM.
The Pickled Hen - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 38 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- London Marriott Marble Arch
- Marble Arch Marriott
- Marble Arch Marriott London
- Marriott Arch London
- Marriott London Arch
- Marriott London Marble
- Marriott London Marble Arch
- Marriott Marble Arch
- Marriott Marble Arch Hotel
- Marriott Marble Arch Hotel London
- London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch England
- London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch
- Marriott Hotel Marble Arch
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.