ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of London
Your stay at this London City Centre hotel places you within 6 miles (10 km) of Tower Bridge and Liverpool Street. The Gherkin and London Bridge are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Renovated in 2016
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and 2 bars/lounges are among the featured amenities. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. A restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, and a convenience store are also provided.
The 583 soundproofed guestrooms offer WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include wired Internet, DVD players, and TVs with cable channels.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London ratings based on 5 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London
Fantastic hotel, close to Tower Bridge
Excellent hotel in London near tube lines
Not the best value.
This is a very nice hotel at a reasonable price.
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of LondonLocation 7 Pepys Street, London, England EC3N 4AF
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. You'll find a business center on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London was completed in 2016. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 583 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Convenience store
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LCY-London City) (10.4 km / 6.5 mi)
- Train station: London Liverpool Street Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London offers 583 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and laptop-compatible safes. Televisions come with cable channels. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include showers, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This London hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
City Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast only. Open daily.
Savage Garden - This cocktail bar serves lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
No 7 Lobby Bar - This lobby lounge serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 15.0 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 25.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 21.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 4.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 4.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 15.0 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel London Tower London
- DoubleTree Hilton London Tower London
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Tower of London
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.