ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Misty River lodge places you within 6 miles (10 km) of Lake Oconee and Lake Oconee Village. Also within 9 miles (15 km) are Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge and Lake Sinclair.
Renovated in 2018
This lodge features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the spa tub and free perks like full breakfast and free self parking.
Free Internet, LCD TVs
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 81 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include premium bedding, coffee/tea makers, and free local calls.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
62.0% of guests recommend out of 173 reviews
About the The Lodge On Lake OconeeLocation 930 Greensboro Road, Eatonton, GA 31024
As a guest of The Lodge On Lake Oconee, you'll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a business center on site. Free breakfast is available daily. Event space at this lodge measures 1250 square feet (116 square meters) and includes a conference center. The business-friendly The Lodge On Lake Oconee also features barbecue grills, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. A complete renovation of The Lodge On Lake Oconee was completed in February 2018. This Eatonton lodge is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 81 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 1250 sq ft of conference space
- 116 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2006
- Full breakfast (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers for purchase
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) (137.1 km / 85.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Lodge On Lake Oconee offers 81 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and designer toiletries. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Refrigerators and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- Number of children who can stay free - 4
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lake Oconee Lodge
- Lodge Lake Oconee
- Lodge Lake Oconee Eatonton
- Oconee Lodge
- The Lodge On Lake Oconee Hotel Eatonton
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.