ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In historical district
Your stay at this Arashiyama ryokan places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Saihoji Temple and Katsura Imperial Villa. Arashiyama Onsen and Togetsukyo Bridge are also within half a mile (1 km).
Hot springs, dining
Hot springs and a restaurant are featured at this romantic ryokan. Guests will appreciate perks like free WiFi and free train station pick-up. Free newspapers are provided for your convenience.
Flat-screen TVs, refrigerators
The 13 guestrooms offer refrigerators, room service, and flat-screen TVs. Free newspapers, in-room massages, and hair dryers are also available.
About the Kyoto Arashiyama Onsen Ryokan HanaikadaLocation Minami-tsume, Togetsu-kyo, Arashiyama, Kyoto, Kyoto 616-0004
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Kyoto Arashiyama Onsen Ryokan Hanaikada offers its guests hot springs. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the romantic Kyoto Arashiyama Onsen Ryokan Hanaikada. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Kyoto ryokan.
- 1 building
- 13 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1970
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Staff is multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (109.6 km / 68.1 mi)
- Train station: Kyoto Arashiyama Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
Kyoto Arashiyama Onsen Ryokan Hanaikada offers 13 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and hair dryers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include showers, toilets with an electronic bidet, and complimentary toiletries.
- In-room dining
- Flat-screen television
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Arashiyama Onsen Hanaikada
- Arashiyama Onsen Ryokan Hanaikada
- Arashiyama Ryokan Kyoto
- Arashiyama Ryokan Onsen
- Kyoto Arashiyama Onsen
- Kyoto Arashiyama Onsen Hanaikada
- Kyoto Arashiyama Onsen Ryokan
- Kyoto Arashiyama Onsen Ryokan Hanaikada
- Kyoto Arashiyama Ryokan
- Ryokan Arashiyama
- Onsen Ryokan Hanaikada
- Onsen Hanaikada
You should know
- Kyoto Arashiyama Onsen Ryokan Hanaikada offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for private bath/onsen. For reservations, contact the ryokan before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.