ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 15-minute walk of this Tsim Sha Tsui hotel, you'll find K11 Shopping Mall and Hong Kong Space Museum. Harbour City and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Multiple dining options
This luxury hotel includes 6 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a health club. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 8 conference rooms, business center, and airport shuttle. Relax with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy perks like free WiFi.
Free wired Internet, iPod docks
The 450 guestrooms feature free wired Internet, LED TVs with satellite channels, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. IPod docks, 24-hour room service, and refrigerators are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 2959 reviews
About the The Royal GardenLocation 69 Mody Road Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon,
The Royal Garden offers its guests an outdoor pool and a health club. There are 6 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room are available. There are 8 meeting rooms available. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury The Royal Garden. A roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Kowloon hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 450 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- 6 dining venues
- 2973 sq ft of conference space
- Built in 1981
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (34.2 km / 21.3 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Royal Garden offers 450 accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. LED televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Royal Garden has 6 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Sports massage
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7 AM to 9 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled times from 7 AM to 9 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 550.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Debit cards not accepted
- Union Pay
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 1000 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 297 for adults and HKD 297 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 140.00 (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 450 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 550.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Royal Garden Hotel Kowloon
- Royal Garden Kowloon
You should know
- The Royal Garden offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
10% off food and beverage (once per stay)
Book a stay for travel now-December 31, 2019 in a rate plan displaying the “10% off food and beverage (once per stay)” tag and receive 10% off at food and beverage outlets except for Shikigiku, excludes 10% service charge.
Must book a rate plan displaying the “10% off food and beverage (once per stay)” tag to receive benefits. Full details at check-in. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.