ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In historical district
At this Konpira Onsen ryokan, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of New Reoma World and Kanamaruza Kabuki Theater. Konpira Shrine and Hagami Onsen are also within half a mile (1 km).
Hot springs and a restaurant are featured at this luxury ryokan. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas and free train station pick-up. Enjoy the spa tub and perks like free self parking and free train station drop-off.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
The 43 guestrooms feature free WiFi, LED TVs with digital channels, and thoughtful touches like pillow menus and slippers. Other amenities include DVD players, refrigerators, and minibars.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 202 reviews
About the Kotohira KadanLocation 1241-5, Kotohira, Kagawa-ken 766-0001
Kotohira Kadan offers its guests hot springs, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Spa services, gift shops/newsstands, and karaoke are also featured at the luxury Kotohira Kadan. A train station pick-up service and a train station drop-off service are free. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Kotohira ryokan.
- 43 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Takamatsu (TAK) (26.4 km / 16.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking
Kotohira Kadan offers 43 accommodations with DVD players and minibars. A pillow menu is available. LED televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include slippers, toilets with an electronic bidet, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and blackout drapes/curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- LED television
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
KEYAKI - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the ryokan include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
Services include Thai massages and massages. Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
- Thai massage
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1863 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kotohira Kadan
- Kotohira Kadan Inn
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Kotohira Kadan offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the ryokan before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.