ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
Within a 10-minute walk of this Lahaina hotel, you'll find Kaanapali Beach and Whalers Village. Whalers Village Museum and May's Beach are also within half a mile (1 km).
Fun at the beach
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a poolside bar. Spend a day at the beach surfing, or relax with sun loungers and beach umbrellas. Relax with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy perks like free WiFi.
Along with free WiFi, the 432 guestrooms offer coffee/tea makers and TVs. Other amenities include ceiling fans, hair dryers, and phones.
Kaanapali Beach Hotel ratings based on 228 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Jul 5, 2019 by Manager at KBH
Mahalo for taking a moment to share your experience. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and our beautiful beachfront location. We look forward to welcoming you back again.
Jun 14, 2019 by Manager at KBH
Mahalo for taking the time to share your comments. Our travel partners generally rate us as a 3-4 star resort; nonetheless all of us at Ka’anapali Beach Hotel strive to provide 5-star service and great value for our guests to complement our world-class location. We look forward to welcoming you back again!
Apr 19, 2019 by Manager at KBH
Mahalo for sharing your experience from your recent visit. Guest feedback is extremely important to the KBH team.We do apologize for any inconvenience and are constantly working to improve our guest's experience. We hope for an opportunity to welcome you back again.
Apr 3, 2019 by Manager at KBH
Mahalo for taking a moment to share your comments. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to spread our Aloha to all of our guests!
Feb 12, 2019 by Manager at KBHMaui
Aloha. Mahalo for your five-star review. We consider you as part of our family, and cannot wait to see you again in the near future. Aloha!
About the Kaanapali Beach HotelLocation 2525 Kaanapali Parkway, Lahaina, HI 96761
Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with cabanas (surcharge) and umbrellas. Summer fun is a breeze at Kaanapali Beach Hotel with activities like surfing/boogie boarding, snorkeling, and rafting. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool and a garden. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Lahaina hotel.
- 432 guestrooms or units
- 4 buildings
- 4000 sq ft of conference space
- 372 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Cabanas on the beach (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
- Water dispenser
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Kahului, HI (OGG) (43.6 km / 27.1 mi)
- Train station: Lahaina Sugar Cane Train Kaanapali Landing Station (3.5 km / 2.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Kaanapali Beach Hotel offers 432 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. This Lahaina hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Coffee maker
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Safe (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Kaanapali Beach Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rafting on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Tax ID - TA-043-621-7856-01
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 29.17 for adults and USD 17.71 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kaanapali Beach
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel
- Aston At The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Maui/Lahaina
- The Whaler Maui
- The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Whaler Kaanapali Beach
- Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Lahaina
- Hotel Ka Anapali Beach
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel Maui/Lahaina
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel Hotel
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel Hotel Lahaina
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times and massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.