ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In entertainment district
Within a 15-minute walk of the apartment, you'll find Engenheiro Greenhalgh Plaza and Church of Iguape. Also, Basilica of the Good Lord Jesus is within half a mile (1 km) and Museum of Sacred Art is within 2 miles (3 km).
This apartment doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free WiFi and free self parking. A terrace and barbecue grills are also provided.
Free WiFi, kitchen
The apartment features a kitchen with a refrigerator, as well as free WiFi and a TV with satellite channels. A rainfall showerhead, a ceiling fan, and a shower are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
66.0% of guests recommend out of 7 reviews
About the Iguape Apartamentos Unidade - IguapeLocation Av. Adhemar de Barros, 620, Iguape, SP 11920-000
As a guest of this apartment, you'll find a terrace and barbecue grills. WiFi is free in public spaces. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Iguape apartment.
- 1 building
- 5 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Front desk (limited hours)
- BBQ grill(s)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas - Sao Paulo Intl.) (198.1 km / 123.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
This apartment offers 5 accommodations with ceiling fans. Kitchens offer refrigerators and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Satellite television is provided.
- In-room kitchen
- Satellite channels
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for BRL 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Apartamentos Unidade
- Apartamentos Unidade Apartment
- Apartamentos Unidade Apartment Iguape Iguape
- Iguape Apartamentos Unidade Iguape
- Iguape Apartamentos Unidade Iguape Apartment
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.