ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Hiroshima City Centre hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Hiroshima Castle and Shukkeien. Hiroshima City Museum of Contemporary Art and Hiroshima Museum of Art are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Multiple dining options
This hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. You'll appreciate the spa tub, bar/lounge, and wedding services.
Free Internet, soaking tubs
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 238 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Flat-screen TVs come with DVD players, and other amenities include free wired Internet and refrigerators.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 2123 reviews
About the Sheraton Grand Hiroshima HotelLocation 12-1 Wakakusa-cho, Hiroshima, Hiroshima-ken 732-0053
As a guest of Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center and meeting rooms. Spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Hiroshima hotel.
- 1 building
- 238 guestrooms or units
- 21 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 4 conference rooms
- Built in 2011
- Bar or lounge
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Hiroshima (HIJ) (48.1 km / 29.9 mi)
- Train station: Hiroshima Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Matoba-cho Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel offers 238 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and laptop-compatible safes. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with slippers, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. This Hiroshima hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Bridges - Onsite restaurant.
MIYABI-TEI - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Lobby Lounge - Onsite restaurant.
MIYABI-TEI Bar - Onsite restaurant.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
This property charges a fee of JPY 2,500 (tax and service charge included) for children 4-12 years per night, per child to access the Sheraton Club Lounge. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 5000.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2619 for adults and JPY 1310 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5000.00 per day
- Facilities fee: JPY 1620 and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hiroshima Sheraton
- Hotel Sheraton Hiroshima
- Sheraton Hiroshima
- Sheraton Hotel Hiroshima
You should know
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.