ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this Grosseto farm stay, you'll find Piazza Stefano de Maria and Piazza del Sale. Palazzo Aldobrandeschi and Piazza Dante are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Outdoor pool, bar/lounge
This farm stay features an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Guests will appreciate free perks like free self parking and WiFi in public areas. A garden, a picnic area, and laundry facilities are also on offer.
Private pools, free WiFi
Boasting private pools, the 12 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and kitchenettes. Living rooms and TVs are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
73.0% of guests recommend out of 70 reviews
About the Razza del CasaloneLocation Via Andrea Del Sarto 22, Grosseto, GR 58100
As a guest of Razza del Casalone, you'll find an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Razza del Casalone also features a garden, a picnic area, and laundry facilities. Self parking is free.
- 12 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Self-service laundry
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Grosseto Station (2.5 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Razza del Casalone offers 12 air-conditioned accommodations with private pools. Accommodations offer separate living rooms. This Grosseto farm stay provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Accommodations all include kitchenettes. Cribs/infant beds (surcharge) and rollaway/extra beds are also available.
- Private pool
- In-room kitchenette
- Living room
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds available
- Air conditioning
Recreational amenities at the farm stay include an outdoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests planning to arrive on holidays must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 7:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 25.00 per stay.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.00 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Razza Casalone
- Razza Casalone Agritourism
- Razza Casalone Agritourism Grosseto
- Razza Casalone Grosseto
- Razza Casalone Agritourism property Grosseto
- Razza Casalone Agritourism property
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.