ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find Maduvvari Harbor and Meedhoo Harbor in the area of this Furaveri hotel. Hanifaru Bay is also in the region.
This luxury hotel features 5 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools, and an outdoor tennis court. Enjoy beachfront dining and relax with sun loungers and beach umbrellas. Relax with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and enjoy free perks like free self parking and WiFi in public areas.
Soaking tubs, free WiFi
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 107 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and furnished patios. Other amenities include sofa beds, sitting areas, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 654 reviews
About the Furaveri Island Resort & SpaLocation Raa Atoll, Furaveri, Raa Atoll
All-inclusive room rates at Furaveri Island Resort & Spa are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Some rates at Furaveri Island Resort & Spa are all-inclusive. These rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. Cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools at Furaveri Island Resort & Spa, and enjoy summer activities like snorkeling and scuba diving. There are 5 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. This luxury hotel also offers a complimentary children's club, a children's pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Furaveri hotel.
- 107 guestrooms or units
- 5 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2015
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Male (MLE-Velana Intl.)
- Parking: Free self parking
Furaveri Island Resort & Spa offers 107 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Rooms open to furnished patios. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas and include sofa beds. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
- Private patio (furnished)
- Sitting area
- Deep soaking tub
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Jaafaeiy - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Udhares - This restaurant is located by the pool and specializes in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Raiyvilla - This beachfront theme restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Farumathi - Overlooking the ocean, this theme restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Fishing on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Parasailing on site
- Playground on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 12:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 45 minutes away via seaplane. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 3 days before their expected arrival. Seaplane transfer charges are subject to seasonal changes. For more details, please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Daily transfer service (surcharge) is offered by Trans Maldivian Airways between 9 AM and 3 PM. Guests arriving or departing outside of these hours are advised to book a local hotel room in Male or Hulhumale.
Luggage in excess of 20 kg/person may incur a fee, payable to the seaplane company during flight check-in. Guests must pay the seaplane fee at checkout.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 120.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Furaveri Island Resort & Spa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional fees apply to children age 6 and older for meals. Children ages 6-11 are charged 50% of the meal rate and children age 12 or older are charged full price for meals. There are no charges for children under 5 years old for meals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
- Number of children who can stay free - 2
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 290.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 145.00 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 290.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 145.00 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 440 (roundtrip)
- Floatplane transfer per child: USD 296 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 120.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Furaveri Island Resort
- Furaveri Island
- Furaveri Island & Spa Furaveri
- Furaveri Island Resort & Spa Hotel
- Furaveri Island Resort & Spa Furaveri
- Furaveri Island Resort & Spa Hotel Furaveri
You should know
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by boat or floatplane. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.