ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to airport
Within a 15-minute walk of this 17th Street Causeway resort, you'll find Pier 66 Marina and Fort Lauderdale Beach. Greater Fort Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center and Fort Lauderdale Beach Park are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Full-service spa, outdoor tennis court
This Art Deco resort features a full-service spa, a marina, and 6 restaurants. There's fun for all ages with a playground and an arcade/game room, and families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities. Enjoy the 3 outdoor pools and free perks like WiFi in public areas and a beach shuttle.
Free WiFi, iPod docks
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 384 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include iPod docks, room service, and premium bedding.
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina ratings based on 62 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina
Jan 9, 2019 by Melissa M
Thank you for your review. While I'm happy to know that you find our hotel to be centrally located in Fort Lauderdale, I'm disappointed to hear that your overall perception of us fell below your expectations. Please know that we are continuously making improvements to the overall hotel so that guests find comfort, satisfaction and value in their stay with us. Please contact me directly to discuss your experience in further detail. I hope you will visit us again in the future in hopes of changing your overall perception of us around. Warmest Regards, Amaury Piedra, General Manager
Stay before our Caribbean cruise
May 10, 2018 by Melissa M
Dear Tom, Thank you for so much for your review. I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Since you couldn't stay a few days longer, we hope to welcome you back in the future! Warmest Regards, Amaury Piedra
Great Staff, pool, proximity to airport.
Mar 22, 2018 by Ashley G
Dear Care, Thank you for your review! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our team provided you with excellent service.We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Warmest Regards, Amaury Piedra
Tired old hotel
Mar 22, 2018 by Ashley G
Dear Lena Louisa, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I would like to apologize that your guest room experience fell below your expectations. Our team is committed to consistently improving our property to ensure our guests are comfortable during their stay. I will look into the issues you mentioned and will address them with our team to ensure these items are corrected to avoid similar situations in the future. Our Security team is very diligent in continually walking our property, as our top priority is the safety and security of our guests. Warmest Regards, Amaury Piedra
Outside was nice but service and inside was not
Beautiful resort for Ft. Lauderdale visit
Beautiful resort with acceptable rooms
Worn out and tited
About the Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & MarinaLocation 2301 S.E. 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
As a guest of Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina, you'll find a full-service spa, a marina, and 3 outdoor swimming pools. There are 6 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event space at this resort measures 25000 square feet (2323 square meters) and includes conference space. A spa tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and spa services are also featured at the family-friendly Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle are available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee.
- 384 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 3 buildings
- 6 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 25000 sq ft of conference space
- 2323 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1957
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Game room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers for purchase
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) (7.7 km / 4.8 mi)
- Train station: Fort Lauderdale Station (8.6 km / 5.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free beach shuttle; airport shuttle, cruise terminal shuttle, and shopping center shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina offers 384 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. This Fort Lauderdale resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina has 6 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A central pool complex includes a large heated pool with a swim-through waterfall, a smaller heated pool with a volleyball net, and a 40-person spa tub. A well-equipped fitness center and outdoor tennis court are also on site.
The Hyatt's marina includes a water-activities center, where guests can rent a variety of watercraft and book snorkeling, scuba, parasailing, and other adventures. The beach is one mile away.
Numerous top-ranked golf courses are within a short drive of the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Spa 66 is a soothing sanctuary of wellness and healing, featuring massages, body treatments, skin care, and a beauty salon. Treatments and services incorporate the principles of hydrating the body to promote wellness and renewal. The spa includes a 40-person hydrotherapy pool, an adjoining state-of-the-art fitness facility, and on-site tennis courts.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
This property offers free beach shuttle service from 9:15 AM to 5:15 PM only. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation after booking.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per room (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hyatt Pier 66
- Hyatt Regency 66
- Hyatt Regency Pier
- Hyatt Regency Pier 66
- Hyatt Regency Pier 66 Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier 66 Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Pier 66 Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pier 66 Hyatt
- Pier 66 Hyatt Regency
- Regency Pier 66
- Pier 66 Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pier 66 Hotel
- Pier 66 Fort Lauderdale
- Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pier Sixty-Six Hotel
- Pier Sixty-Six Fort Lauderdale
- Pier Sixty-Six
- Pier 66 Hotel Marina
- Pier 66
- Pier Sixty Six Hotel Marina
You should know
- Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.