Not everything is targeted at children when it comes to planning your break. As an adult-friendly retreat, Flynn Vineyards is one place just for the grown-ups.
If you are interested in visiting, pack your bags and head to Oregon.
Put your feet up and relax after a day visiting Flynn Vineyards. You can select from 2 potential accommodations that are located within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Spend some time comparing the features at the Best Western Dallas Inn & Suites and Riverside Inn Dallas.
Other Things to Do Near Flynn Vineyards
If you have enough time, have a look at what else is happening in the area:
- Whether you have trained taste buds or just enjoy tasting wine with your loved ones, Left Coast Cellars is a wonderful place to taste the regional flavors.
- Go for a hike and see the unspoiled land at Baskett Slough National Wildlife Refuge.
- Indulge in the zesty notes of this region at Van Duzer Vineyards.
- Your group will like a spicy adventure through the distinct essences that can be tasted at Eola Hills Wine Cellars.
- A visit to Oak Grove Orchards Winery / Stevens Cellars will be an odyssey for your tastebuds.