ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Estes Park
Your stay at this Fall River Estates cabin places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Historic Fall River Hydroplant and Fall River Visitor Center. Fall River Entrance Station and Performance Park are also within 3 miles (5 km).
An outdoor pool, free self parking, and barbecue grills are featured at this cabin. WiFi in public areas is free. A picnic area is also provided.
Free WiFi, microwaves
Featuring conveniences like microwaves and coffee/tea makers, the 15 cabins also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include DVD players, portable fans, and free toiletries.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 155 reviews
About the Timber Creek ChaletsLocation 2115 Fall River Road, Estes Park, CO 80517
Timber Creek Chalets offers its guests an outdoor pool, barbecue grills, and a picnic area. WiFi is free in public spaces. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Estes Park cabin.
- 15 guestrooms or units
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) (127.5 km / 79.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Timber Creek Chalets offers 15 accommodations with DVD players and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Toiletries (free)
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Recreational amenities at the cabin include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Snowshoeing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 7 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Reception for this property is located on site seasonally from Memorial Day through Labor Day. During the remainder of the year, check-in is based at 2760 Fall River Rd, Estes Park, CO 80517. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9 AM - 7 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Timber Creek Chalets Cabin Estes Park
- Timber Creek Chalets Cabin
- Timber Creek Chalets Estes Park
- Timber Creek Chalets
- Timber Creek Chalets Hotel Estes Park
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in June and close in September.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 8 PM.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.