So, you're off to Enoch Winery & Bistro?
You can find it in Fayetteville, which is about 30 miles (48 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
If you'd like to base yourself relatively nearby, there is only 1 hotel to choose from. The Days Inn Benson is just 3 miles (5 kilometers) away from Enoch Winery & Bistro.
Other Things to Do Near Enoch Winery & Bistro
After seeing Enoch Winery & Bistro, why not go and see the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- The inviting shores of Tucker Lake are a wonderful location to breathe in the clean air and appreciate the splendors of nature.
- Imagine that you've been transported back to a time before iPhones as you go on a tour of General William C. Lee Airborne Museum, a historic residence.
- There's nowhere better to truly unwind than Clarence Lee Tart Memorial Park. Peruse a book, throw a ball around or have a picnic in this green urban sanctuary.
- Taste some of the fruity essences available at Gregory Vineyard.
- Get a feel for times gone by by visiting Bentonville Battle Ground.