ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this Loschwitz hotel, you'll find Dresden Elbe Valley and Dresdner Heide. Also, Castle Albrechtsberg is within half a mile (1 km) and Blue Wonder Bridge is within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, a health club, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling for business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, laundry service, and conference space. Relax with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy the sauna.
The 84 guestrooms offer flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, along with down comforters and free bottled water. Other amenities include hair dryers, safes, and showers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 257 reviews
About the Hotel Schloss EckbergLocation Bautzner Straße 134, Dresden, SN 01099
Hotel Schloss Eckberg offers its guests a full-service spa, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 1184 square feet (110 square meters) and includes conference space. A terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the luxury Hotel Schloss Eckberg. This 4.5-star Dresden hotel is smoke free.
- 84 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 buildings
- 1184 sq ft of conference space
- 110 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1984
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Dresden (DRS) (10.1 km / 6.2 mi)
- Train station: Dresden-Neustadt Station (4.4 km / 2.7 mi)
- Metro station: Elbschloeasser Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
Hotel Schloss Eckberg offers 84 accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Beds feature down comforters. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Schloss Eckberg - Overlooking the garden, this bar specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Lounge im Kavaliershaus - Onsite lobby lounge. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Anett Friese. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 6 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.0 per night.
- Pets: EUR 15.00 per pet, per day
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or a rollaway bed. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Dresden. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 6 percent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
A tax is imposed by the city and must be paid directly to the hotel. The tax amount is calculated based on the cost of the stay. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 18 and EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 40 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 5.00 per person and includes use of:
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Eckberg Schloss
- Hotel Eckberg
- Hotel Schloss Eckberg
- Hotel Schloss Eckberg Dresden
- Schloss Eckberg
- Schloss Eckberg Dresden
- Schloss Eckberg Hotel
- Kavaliershaus im Hotel Schloss Eckberg Dresden
- Kavaliershaus im Hotel Schloss Eckberg
- Kavaliershaus im Schloss Eckberg Dresden
- Kavaliershaus im Schloss Eckberg
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.