Get an overview of this hotelLuxury high-rise hotel in Downtown Dallas Arts District
With a stay at The Fairmont Dallas, you'll be centrally located in Dallas, steps from I.M. Pei's Fountain Place and Dallas Museum of Art.
This 4-star hotel is close to Dallas World Aquarium and Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 545 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has 239499 square feet (22250 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Fairmont Dallas1717 N Akard St Dallas TX 75201
Located in the downtown Arts District, this Fairmont offers an upscale restaurant, offering fresh market cuisine, and a seasonal outdoor pool with terrace dining. Other features of this smoke-free hotel include a lobby bar with flat-screen TV and a Starbucks with indoor and outdoor seating.
The Fairmont Dallas offers more than 73,000 square feet of meeting space which can accommodate up to 1,400 guests. Meeting facilities include the International Ballroom, the Venetian Room, and the smaller Director's Room.
The hotel also has a concierge desk, valet garage parking, and a state-of-the-art 24-hour fitness center that is complimentary for hotel guests. The business center is open 24 hours.
This is a pet-friendly hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 25
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 545
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 22250
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Conference space size (feet) - 239499
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 15 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 15 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Pyramid Restaurant and Bar - Fine dining. Features sleek modern décor with accents of polished metal and dark mahogany flooring. Combined seating for 110; also features a private dining room with additional seating (up to 44) and an exclusive Chef's Tasting Room seating 10-16. The menu draws its inspiration from Texas growers and purveyors, as well as the hotel's rooftop herb and vegetable garden.
Lobby Bar - Sophisticated and lively, the newly redesigned lobby bar provides flat-screen TVs, casual fare, and exceptional cocktails.
Starbucks - Coffee drinks and pastries. Indoor and outdoor seating.
Poolside food-and-beverage service is available from in-room dining.
Nearby Things to Do
The Fairmont Dallas has an outdoor pool, open seasonally, plus a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 35 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Dallas Fairmont
- Fairmont Dallas
- Fairmont Hotel Dallas
- Fairmont Dallas Hotel
- The Fairmont Dallas Hotel Dallas