Travelocity Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Dallas hotel in Downtown Dallas, near Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center
Popular property highlights
A stay at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown places you in the heart of Dallas, within a 15-minute walk of Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center and Nasher Sculpture Center.
This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from Dallas World Aquarium and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 170 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at Phi Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2017.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 3
- Year Built 1925
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Number of floors - 13
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Phi Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
- Indigo Dallas Downtown
- Dallas Hotel Indigo
- Hotel Indigo Dallas