ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Stay at this Coyhaique hotel and you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Andes and 2 miles (3 km) of Feria Artesanal. Monumento al Ovejero and Mirador Rio Simpson are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant and a spa tub are featured at this hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas and airport shuttle. Guests will appreciate freebies like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
The 10 guestrooms offer free WiFi, room service, and hair dryers. Safes, showers, and desks are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 139 reviews
About the Patagonia HouseLocation Camino a Campo Alegre S/N, Coyhaique, Aysen 5950000
There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. A spa tub, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills are also featured at the business-friendly Patagonia House. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Coyhaique hotel.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Balmaceda (BBA) (55.5 km / 34.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Patagonia House offers 10 accommodations with safes and hair dryers. This Coyhaique hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 100.0 per night.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 55 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 55 (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 100.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Patagonia House
- Patagonia House B&B
- Patagonia House B&B Coyhaique
- Patagonia House Coyhaique
- Patagonia House Hotel Coyhaique
- Patagonia House Hotel
You should know
- Patagonia House offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.