FAQs about Santa Maria Flights
Which airlines fly to Santa Maria?
Is Santa Maria first on your list of cities to explore? We'd recommend reserving a seat with Japan Transocean Air as soon as you arrange your travel dates. What airport is best to fly into Santa Maria?
You won't have to consider flight options into several airports when jetting into Santa Maria. Santa Maria, CA Airport (SMX-Santa Maria Public) is the city's sole airport, situated 4 miles (6 kilometers) from all the action downtown. Where to stay in Santa Maria
Staying in Santa Maria is always a great idea, especially when you have 15 excellent properties to choose from through Travelocity. The getaway you've been dreaming about can be a reality in just a couple of clicks!
If you're looking for the top accommodation options in Santa Maria, we recommend the Historic Santa Maria Inn. Pick a room and then start organizing all those amazing getaway experiences. Places to visit in Santa Maria
If the kids are edgy and longing for something to do, take them to Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum. The hands-on displays will definitely fire up their interest and imagination. Seeking some more options? Young and old alike will experience a journey of discovery about the natural world, past and present, at Natural History Museum. And that's not all. Need to escape the noise and confusion of modern life? Enjoy a jog in Simas Park, an urban sanctuary. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Santa Maria
Make your trip to Santa Maria a little bit easier by reading over these clever security tips:
- Have your boarding pass and passport in an easily accessible place. They'll be the first things you'll be asked to produce by security personnel.
- You'll have to put your tunes on pause for a little while. Headphones must be removed and put in a tub for X-raying. The same applies to items such as heavy jackets and belts.
- Laptops must be removed from their protective carry bags and placed in a tray prior to being X-rayed.
- When you approach the security checkpoint, you'll be asked to put all creams, gels and liquids in a separate tray for inspection. Make sure they're all in containers smaller than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and sealed in a clear zip-lock bag.
- Loosen your shoelaces before approaching the body scanner. Depending on what sort of shoes you've got on, security may instruct you to take them off.
- Scissors and multi-tools are prohibited from entering the aircraft. Put them in your checked luggage to avoid them being confiscated at the airport security checkpoint.