ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
You'll find Puerta del Reloj and San Felipe de Barajas Castle within 2 miles (3 km) of this Cartagena hotel. San Pedro Claver Church and Convent and Clock Tower are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant, free self parking, and a 24-hour front desk are among this hotel's amenities. WiFi in public areas is free. A business center, a snack bar/deli, and express check-out are also on offer.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 881 reviews
About the ibis Cartagena MarbellaLocation Avenida Santander #47-90, Cartagena, Bolivar 130002
Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. Ibis Cartagena Marbella also features laundry facilities, express check-out, and an elevator (lift). Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Cartagena hotel is smoke free.
- 180 guestrooms or units
- 25 levels
- Dining venue
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Ibis Cartagena Marbella offers 180 air-conditioned accommodations with hair dryers. Cribs/infant beds (complimentary) are also available.
- Cribs (free)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Ibis Cartagena Marbella has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: COP 50000 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 21000 for adults and COP 10000 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: COP 50000 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis Cartagena Marbella Hotel
- ibis Marbella Hotel
- ibis Marbella
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).