Find and compare business hotels in Cabo San Lucas from $44
Top Cabo San Lucas Convention Center Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Cabo San Lucas, a tranquil city known for its beaches and bars, as well as attractions like Medano Beach and Marina Cabo San Lucas. You can choose from Travelocity's 19 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Cabo San Lucas and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Cabo San Lucas with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at San Lucas Bay and Islands and Protected Areas of the Gulf of California.
- Other things to see include Lover's Beach, The Arch, and Land's End.
- Need a pet store? Try Cabo Aquascape, +Kota Plaza San Lucas, or Maskota.
- For vet care, Animal Care Center, Ciudad Canina, and Cabo Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
- The Cape, a Thompson Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Bahia Hotel & Beach House
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and bar.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Cabo San Lucas
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Cabo San Lucas.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 54°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 97°F and the nighttime average is 58°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 97°F in the daytime to 71°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 93°F and the nighttime average is 57°F.