ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
Within a 15-minute walk of this Birmingham City Centre hotel, you'll find Bullring Shopping Centre and Birmingham Cathedral. Birmingham Hippodrome and The Mailbox are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling for business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, laundry service, and conference center. Self parking, a terrace, and luggage storage are also offered.
Free WiFi, luxe bedding
The 174 guestrooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and TVs. Premium bedding, rainfall showerheads, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 3086 reviews
About the Clayton Hotel BirminghamLocation 85 Albert Street, Birmingham, England B5 5JE
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Clayton Hotel Birmingham. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 174 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 2012
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (15.2 km / 9.4 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham Bordesley Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Clayton Hotel Birmingham offers 174 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Grill Restaurant - This brasserie specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Alvar Bar - This bar specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 15.00 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 25.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 7 per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Clayton Birmingham
- Hotel La Tour Birmingham
- La Tour Birmingham
- Hotel Tour Birmingham
- Hotel La Tour
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.