Don't sit around wondering about what you should do next. Berkshire East Canopy Tours awaits.
You will need to make a 110 miles (177 kilometers) trip from the state capital, Montpelier, to Charlemont, to explore it.
Be prepared for a bit of a drive to get to a hotel, since there aren't any within 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers). Located just 25 miles (40 kilometers) away is Brattleboro. There you can choose from 7 places to stay. Favorites among travelers are the 1868 Crosby House, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brattleboro and Latchis Hotel.
Cold River Cafe & Restaurant (31 Main Street, Charlemont) is one of the most popular cafes for a hot coffee and bite to eat. If a three-course meal is what you need, you could try Berkshire Pizzeria (72 Main Street, Charlemont), just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Berkshire East Canopy Tours
You are here to see Berkshire East Canopy Tours, but you could be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has going on:
- The Berkshire East Ski Resort is perfect for visitors wanting to relax with a round of drinks after a full on day on the ski field.
- If you are hoping to find a place to peacefully think about the religious aspects of our existence, head over to Charlemont Federated Church.
- Bissell Covered Bridge isn't just vital to the local area, but also to the intrigued travelers who stop by to talk about the architecture.
- Thankfully, some places are significant enough in nature or history that they're protected. Hawley Bog Preserve is one of those places.
- A well-known local attraction, Hail to the Sunrise Statue is a reminder of historical events firmly planted in the spirit of the local community.