ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 3 miles (5 km) of this hotel, you'll find Johns Hopkins University and Baltimore Museum of Art. Sinai Hospital and Evergreen Museum and Library are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Free shuttle, parking
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and perks like free self parking and a free area shuttle.
Free WiFi, cable TV
In addition to TVs with cable channels, the 147 guestrooms offer free WiFi and room service. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers, free weekday newspapers, and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 734 reviews
About the Radisson Hotel at Cross KeysLocation 5100 Falls Road, Baltimore, MD 21210
Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys offers its guests a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. The business-friendly Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys also features multilingual staff, a picnic area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Baltimore hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 147 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) (27.6 km / 17.1 mi)
- Train station: Baltimore Penn Station (8.3 km / 5.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys offers 147 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers. Televisions come with premium cable channels. This Baltimore hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Microwaves and refrigerators can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Refrigerator available
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Scoozi - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Lounge - This cocktail bar serves dinner and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Cross Keys is known for its tennis barn, a 25-year-old facility within walking distance, with four indoor and two outdoor Deco II surfaces and a pro shop. Hotel guests can use the courts, as well as two small fitness rooms with weights; stair, rowing, and cross-training machines; and saunas in the men's and women's locker rooms, for a fee. The hotel has a secluded outdoor lap pool and a fitness center.
Paths run throughout the community's gently rolling 72 acres. Hikers enjoy the rigorous, forested hills of Roland Park, a century-old neighborhood across the road from Cross Keys. An 18-hole public course, with a driving range, is about 6 miles away. An ice-skating rink is 1 mile north.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near this Baltimore, Maryland hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Radisson Cross Keys
- Radisson Cross Keys Baltimore
- Radisson Hotel Cross Keys
- Radisson Hotel Cross Keys Baltimore
- Radisson Hotel Baltimore
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).