ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Baltimore stay
Your stay at this Downtown Baltimore hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Korean War Memorial and Patterson Park. Robert Long House and Baltimore Tattoo Museum are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, conference center, and conference space. Enjoy the fitness center and free perks like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 175 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Room service, coffee/tea makers, and free weekday newspapers are also available.
Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center ratings based on 27 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center
the hotel is more than i thought.ought to 5star
Jul 5, 2018 by D. Holmes
Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. It is our mission to provide a comfortable oasis during your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit. Best regards, Doneshia Holmes, Front Office Manager.
Jul 12, 2018 by x
Good Afternoon Ms. Bunch, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent hotel experience, we do apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We would certainly welcome you back if you were to consider staying with us next time you visit Baltimore, at which time we would do our utmost to ensure you had a most memorable stay. Thank you.
Jul 21, 2017 by x
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and regret not meeting your expectations. We are currently making improvements to the hotel and look forward to our guests being able to enjoying them in the near future. We would appreciate the opportunity of being able to serve you again in the future, and would certainly guarantee a very pleasant stay if you would consider staying with us again next time you are in the area.
I won't stay here again
Too many problems
Apr 13, 2017 by Best Western
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our hotel, we appreciate the feedback. We apologize that we did not meet your expectations on this trip. We have notified our housekeeping about your bathroom issues and we hope that you will think of us again the next time you are in town.
Sep 26, 2016 by Doneshia Holmes
Great view of the city
Aug 23, 2016 by Front Office Manager
I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center as your home away form home and we look forward to having you with us in the future. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Doneshia Holmes, Front Office Manager
KEY CARD PROBLEM
About the Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference CenterLocation 5625 O'Donnell Street, Baltimore, MD 21224
Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. A 24-hour business center and a meeting room are available. Event space at this hotel measures 24004 square feet (2230 square meters) and includes a conference center. Tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center. A free area shuttle within 3 mi is available. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Baltimore hotel.
- 175 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 24004 sq ft of conference space
- 2230 sq m of conference space
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) (22.1 km / 13.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 3 mi; cruise terminal shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center offers 175 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary weekday newspapers along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Tradewinds - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Early check-in is possible on request and subject to availability.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- 2 percent tourism fee will be charged
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Plus Baltimore
- Best Western Plus Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Best Western
- Best Western Baltimore
- Best Western Hotel Baltimore
- Best Western Plus Hotel And Conference Center
- Best Western Plus Hotel Conference Center
You should know
- Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center offers transfers from the cruise terminal (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Pool access available from 10 AM to 10 PM.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.